..::~*~::..Sunflower Dreams..::~*~::..

Tis the day you shone so bright, Above the skies you rose; not out of sight, As intricate as life can be, Life has always been challenging as you can see. ~2005 © Patricia~

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

"Egg Frenzy" last week...




Well, just 3 pictures that aren't too clear as my phone has only 1.3 megapixels and no flash... with bad lighting... well that's the best I could come up with.

And yesterday, I attended this wedding... I was expecting some grand entry and such (the usual) into the ballroom? Well, the couple marched in to "Kuch kuch kutahae"!!! I was thinking to myself... Indian music, Chinese couple, English style wedding... How queer, yet unique! :) Bless our Asian souls! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger alvin said...

how did u put two eggs on top of each other?

Thu Jun 08, 06:28:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Mystique said...

for me to know and you to find out? ;) No camera tricks here

Sat Jun 10, 11:30:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home