..::~*~::..Sunflower Dreams..::~*~::..

Tis the day you shone so bright, Above the skies you rose; not out of sight, As intricate as life can be, Life has always been challenging as you can see. ~2005 © Patricia~

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lazy you, lazy me...

I'm getting lazy! :Þ Well, apparently I haven't been updating the blog as I've been taking time out watching movies, resting, stressing out, dealing with my company, working, studying, going insane... well that about sums things up I guess. I'll be going to the Semi-Finals of the Malaysian Open held in Kuching this Saturday! :) Once every 14 years in Kuching... and this is my first time there for the Malaysian Open... FYI, its Badminton.

Can't wait to take leave on Friday so that I can get my other stuff done... *sigh* typical of me to take a day off to get things done rather than to rest... *sigh* what a waste tho... however, I do hope that Saturday's match is a great one! :) 10 games all in all O_o And yes, my camera's definitely tagging along too! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home