..::~*~::..Sunflower Dreams..::~*~::..

Tis the day you shone so bright, Above the skies you rose; not out of sight, As intricate as life can be, Life has always been challenging as you can see. ~2005 © Patricia~

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Break from blogging...

Back from the break... so here's what was left out...

The best pic I got on the Malaysian Open 2006 of the players...


Anyway will fill more stuff here in the future :P... I hope... coz I'm leavin' on a jetplane... don't know when I'll be back again... oh how I hate to go...

2 Comments:

Blogger eVea said...

r u a badminton fan too?

Thu Aug 24, 05:00:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Mystique said...

Not overly but yes I do watch badminton to a certain extend :)... the Nut for this is actually my significant other...

Thu Aug 24, 10:12:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home