..::~*~::..Sunflower Dreams..::~*~::..

Tis the day you shone so bright, Above the skies you rose; not out of sight, As intricate as life can be, Life has always been challenging as you can see. ~2005 © Patricia~

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

Monday, October 16, 2006

After this Monday's short meeting...

We usually will have 1/2 hour to 1 hour every monday after office hours 530pm onwards to catch up on each person's progress in the various projects/ programs that everyone is handling. From programmer, to project manager to the big boss... Which I think is good as it is able to assist in keeping things on schedule or at least everyone knows where you stand and are able to make amendments where required...

Anyway... during today's meeting the boss updated what will be my task... to support and handle a program for a new company... that has 5 branches across Malaysia. The first stop is Alor Setar... of which I will pit stop after Raya... (actually supposed to be this week but he postponed it)... so hopefully things turn out okay... sigh... I miss home... I miss you guys too...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

boss..
BOSS~!!!

mistique become boss now :)

Wed Oct 18, 09:28:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Mystique said...

Not yet I'm not... hopefully in the near future ;)

Wed Oct 18, 10:35:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home