..::~*~::..Sunflower Dreams..::~*~::..

Tis the day you shone so bright, Above the skies you rose; not out of sight, As intricate as life can be, Life has always been challenging as you can see. ~2005 © Patricia~

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Third Day... and Surviving...

Today's my THIRD DAY at work in the new place... A software house, something more diversified... I'll be supporting a few softwares, starting with a software for the optimatrist, property and accounts... and yes, I'll be travelling around Malaysia to do this support thing as well... But mostly for a couple of days or so... nothing big

Job feels slow at the moment since it's just getting to know the stuff and what's to know about what I need to do... We'll see what happens next aye? :) Miss ya guys back in Kuching!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home