..::~*~::..Sunflower Dreams..::~*~::..

Tis the day you shone so bright, Above the skies you rose; not out of sight, As intricate as life can be, Life has always been challenging as you can see. ~2005 © Patricia~

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

Friday, September 08, 2006

12 days...

I'll finally be leaving this company in 12 days... not 12 days of Christmas though... Apparently leaving friends and family too at a later date... "Leaving on a jetplane, don't know when I'll be back again..." --- Thats for sure...

Can't wait to live in a new place but also will miss home... "Home is where the heart is." I guess that's true... I'm definitely going to miss my parents and everyone else lots... Good thing there's Streamyx at the new place though...

Anyway... time to think on what else to pack...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

true..
but sometimes people have to make a new home somewhere, with their new ones too :)

Mon Sept 11, 12:33:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Mystique said...

True... we'll see how things turn out... :)

Mon Sept 11, 02:31:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home