..::~*~::..Sunflower Dreams..::~*~::..

Tis the day you shone so bright, Above the skies you rose; not out of sight, As intricate as life can be, Life has always been challenging as you can see. ~2005 © Patricia~

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

:x

Today well... actually yesterday... some of my colleagues saw something shiny on my hand that was different... but they only confirmed with me today... :) ...

"CONFIRM-LAH GALS!" hehe...

I have registered during the weekend and wore the wedding ring... I thought no one would have seen but some people has really sharp eyes! :D Plus me "hiding" at the back room most of the time... It was nothing big to brag about... No ceremony what-so-ever... just some paper work and a few pictures. We're still KIV the plan for next year... hopefully all will turn out as we hope it to be... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink Cotton said...

OMG!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=)

Thu Aug 31, 08:24:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Mystique said...

hehe ;) 10q 10q

Fri Sept 01, 09:05:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home