..::~*~::..Sunflower Dreams..::~*~::..

Tis the day you shone so bright, Above the skies you rose; not out of sight, As intricate as life can be, Life has always been challenging as you can see. ~2005 © Patricia~

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

Monday, August 28, 2006

Lucky Lizard...

Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the event, BUT! I'm here to document it. :P

Anyway I was in the airport on Sunday evening, while walking in the Departure hall, I saw a lizard crawling on the floor! OMG! :o Imagine all those people walking by, not looking on the floor and this little lizard goes... OH NO!!! ARGHHHHH! ACK! SIAM AH! ... The poor thing was trying to find a safe place away from everyone's feet, trolleys and such.

Right before it made a safe journey between a couple of signboards, two little boys saw this lizard and tried to go after it and frighten it to make it run as fast as it could. Good thing their parents called them or else I would have been seeing the end of that little lizard being tortured and stomped by two kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home