..::~*~::..Sunflower Dreams..::~*~::..

Tis the day you shone so bright, Above the skies you rose; not out of sight, As intricate as life can be, Life has always been challenging as you can see. ~2005 © Patricia~

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Trembling Monitor...

There's renovation going on for the past I don't-remember-any-more months above us. Last year it was below us (Ground Floor) and it turned out to be TNT. Earlier this year it was beside us and it turned out to be a car accessory shop... Now I wonder who will be our neighbour next.

Apparently all that drilling and welding and constant hammering is driving my colleagues and I deaf and mentally mad especially unable to concentrate on our work... well, we could TRY... :P Anyway, it's either the drilling/ welding that causes our monitor to quiver and shake... not literally as in the physical, but more like the screen it displays... Makes me giddy and feel like puking... :P I'd rather play counterstrike!!! (Although I got sick of it after 2 hours playing that on LAN a few years back).

Anyway... it's almost time to start working again... *getting sleeeepyyyyy* will save other ramblings for another day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home