..::~*~::..Sunflower Dreams..::~*~::..

Tis the day you shone so bright, Above the skies you rose; not out of sight, As intricate as life can be, Life has always been challenging as you can see. ~2005 © Patricia~

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Alor Setar - Part II

Okay okay... so I wasn't really able to keep my word on having to put up Part II so soon... anyway I was there for 3 full days working 12 hours straight (according to their office hours - since their branches are in shopping malls). Apparently that kind wore me down pretty much. I felt like a jelly by the time I reached home... How I missed the bed until I reached Melaka... Unfortunately, I still had to work the extra half day in office after I reached Melaka... so it's like TONS of emails rolling in + bugs/ issues to solve + compiling the stuff from the trip + trying to get some sleep...

Anyway now that's over,... We're overall doing pretty well here so far... my husband is a Service Delivery Manager... somewhat an Operations Manager for his company for the entire branch... it's got him pretty worked up... seeing him tired daily and now he's getting sick... good thing he went to the doctor this morning... hope he gets well soon so that I can get to go to KL this weekend for some CNY shopping... and BAK KUA!!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Daryl K said...

whoa. weekend come KL again ar?

Thu Feb 08, 01:49:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Mystique said...

maybe... cla seems sick... yest night fever... :P

Sat Feb 10, 10:42:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home